It is that time of the year again! Zycus is all set for its Emerging Technologies – 101 workshop at this year’s IACCM Vibe Summit – the one place where professionals contributing to the world of commerce and contracting will come together from every corner of the globe.
Join Arthur Raguette, Co-Founder and EVP of Zycus, and Paul Branch, COO and CTO of IACCM for some great sessions on the benefits of applying new technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – with real-life implementation examples as well as hands-on exercises on technology evaluation and selection.
We are living in uncertain times, and that made us reimagine the set-up. For the first time, IACCM is going to conduct the event virtually, and it is spread across two days – 21 September and 23 September.
Wondering why two days?
The Emerging Technologies – 101 workshops are designed to give you a practical introduction to the topic on the first day with real-life case studies to illustrate. You will take away a small task to complete and come back on the third day for the interactive part where you will compare, share, and collaborate.
Zycus is excited to be part of this new virtual experience. We are eager to meet you to showcase some of the advanced contract management processes for our Contract Analytics tool that is powered by Artificial Intelligence personas – Merlin Explorer and Merlin Protector.
Now, let us dig a little deeper into what more is in store for you:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Deep Learning are gaining the limelight in contract management and analytics. But how do they help? How are they different from each other? What are the areas of implementation?
- Examples of technology in action – RPA for contract intake, AI for metadata extraction, ML for risk identification, and AI+ML for contract analytics.
- Detailed insights into the legal technology landscape – the Digital Transformation Journey with practical goal-setting and examples and the future roadmap possibilities of legal technology.
- Real-life implementation case study – contract lifecycle management software selection and usage; why, what, how?
- How to calculate Return on Investment (ROI) for realizing financial and non-financial benefits?
- Deeper knowledge into revenue resiliency, supply chain agility, and growth.
- Hands-on exercises on Contract Maturity Model Evaluation that will help you understand where each participant stands in the technology adoption curve and a walk-through of a Comprehensive ROI calculation sheet for Contract Management.
What are the key takeaways? Why should you attend the event?
The workshops will help you understand the technological trends and drivers for change in the Contract Management. Apart from exploring real-life use-cases and examples of emerging technologies used in Contract management today, you will gain first-hand insight into companies that have implemented these solutions. Moreover, you can dive deep into technology selection and ROI calculation.
Up-skilling is the need of the hour; it is very important to stay relevant. With real-life case studies and problem-solving labs, you will take home valuable skills. The virtual platform will give you an opportunity to meet exceptional industry experts whom you may usually not have come across otherwise. Exchange of ideas among the various companies, from veterans to start-ups, will help you to catch-up with the latest trends and stay ahead of the game.
Not only that, attending and completing these workshops will earn you a Certificate and CPD points to support your ongoing professional development and enhance your resume.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your seat today!